Senior Electrical Engineer
SHARE THIS JOB
- Working knowledge in design for low, medium and high voltage electrical systems, electrical design and components for projects within the mining industry.
- Working independently as the senior engineer, assist with various aspects of a project in coordination with other engineering disciplines. This may include assisting with material cost and timing estimates, performing design and analysis, and developing specifications, maintenance and operating standards for electrical systems and equipment. Skilled in ETAP modelling and working knowledge in result analysis.
- Projects will be based at Northern Saskatchewan and Ontario sites. Individual will be required to occasionally visit these sites.
- Bachelors’ degree in Electrical Engineering coupled with 10 or more years of power systems engineering experience
- Registered as a P.Eng. with both APEGS and PEO
- ETAP experience is required
- Site experience and heavy industrial exposure would be considered assets