Senior Business Analyst
The Senior Business Analyst will be required to:
- Facilitate client workshops, meetings, interviews to gather business requirements for existing applications;
- Document current business requirements, existing business process workflows;
- Conduct GAP analysis between existing applications and new solutions;
- Work closely with business stakeholders to define and document applicable business change activities and new business procedures/workflows;
- Create test plans, test scripts, and work with business stakeholders as needed to monitor test execution while assessing, tracking and managing defects;
- Create training material, execute user training;
- Complete any other client-related project tasks that will help ensure project success;
- Prepare or assist with other project-related documents or tasks as required by the Project Manager.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- Post-secondary education (2+ year program) in business, computer science, or a related field from a recognized institution.
- 10+ years of project experience where candidate filled the role of a Business Analyst – Preferably with a recognized professional certificate. Provide project names, project description (i.e. type of software application implemented), length and percent of time as a Business Analyst on each project, and details around the resource’s responsibilities/tasks executed.
- Ability to solicit and document business requirements using examples from recent successful projects.
- Experience with creating and documenting business process models and process transformation models.
- Facilitation and negotiation skills.
- Experience with creating training material, creating and executing training plans.
- Organization and time-management skills, specifically using examples of working on multiple projects / tasks concurrently.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.