SHARE THIS JOB
- Compile project charters and business/project plans to support activities, including the most suitable approach to be used in the development of each applicable project, to ensure business objectives and data integrity are achieved.
- Manage project(s) that will document business requirements, design and deliver IT solutions that are compliant with and contribute to the enterprise architecture.
- Assist with the development of recommendations including providing details of resource requirements, dependencies, interdependencies, policy implications pertaining to internal/external influences and the methodology to be applied.
- Produce and package deliverables for presentation to various internal support teams, steering committee, and other project stakeholders.
- Manage multiple projects, project resources and project governance.
- Work with project sponsors to ensure that effective project communication exists through the duration of the project including escalation of risks as required.
- Take responsibility for ongoing client satisfaction – manage peer-level client relationships and overcome hurdles to ensure win-win solutions.
- Collaborate with business and IT leadership to develop a well-defined project plan that clearly states the project’s objectives, scope, assumptions, timeline, resource requirements, risks, benefits and budget.
- Work with project sponsors and the project management office to develop a project organization structure with clearly defined roles and responsibilities for all stakeholders.
- Document and report project status against established objectives, milestones, budget and resources and facilitate tracking and closure of issues and risks.
- Develop project schedule plans and strategies, estimate resource requirements, develop and monitor work plans and take corrective action for completion of project tasks.
- Provide guidance to project resources in establishing work priorities and prompt delivery of project tasks.
- Develop, as required, related requirements documentation.
- In collaboration with project sponsors, assess whether the project achieved stated outcomes and identify opportunities for improvement for future similar projects.
- Provide leadership and assistance to business and project teams that require change management and communication support.
- Work within the standards defined by the project management office and in the absence of standards work with the project management office to define new standards.