- Perform mechanical engineering design work on various projects executed within the company.
- Experience with sizing and selection HVAC and building services, major process, pumping equipment, and piping design. Experience with design of steam and condensate systems would be an asset. Knowledge of applicable codes and standards.
- Work with mechanical designers for CAD work in support of development of 3D models and 2D drawings.
- Develop and revise technical specification, work on scope of supply, BOMs and construction work packages.
- Projects will be based at the companies Northern Saskatchewan and/or Ontario sites. Individual will be required to visit occasionally to these sites.
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering and registered with APEGS as P.Eng. Registration with PEO is considered an asset.
- Experience with process piping, pumping, equipment and layout design, HVAC and building services.
*This is a contract role that will run to April 30, 2020.