Field Superintendent Mechanical/Piping
- The Field Superintendent has primary responsibility to ensure contractors within their area are working in a safe manner abiding by all safety program requirements
- Review and in some case development of detailed work plans according to workface planning processes
- Oversight of contractors field activities, specifically in the mechanical/piping discipline to ensure compliance with contractual obligations
- Checking/verifying that the mechanical/piping work is completed per the engineering drawings and quality requirements
- Monitoring of the contractor’s schedule and productivity and support resolution of barriers and issues
- Daily validation and approval of contractor submitted labour, equipment and material reports
- Responsible to coordinate field activities between contractors and the operations team as required
- Previous experience in a brown field construction environment is required
- Previous underground mining experience considered an asset
- Moderate computer skills required, specifically MS Office
*This position is located in Northern Saskatchewan at a remote site.
**This is a Camp role on a fly in fly out, working 2 weeks in / 2 weeks out, 11 hours per day.