SHARE THIS JOB
- Primary responsibility to ensure contractor personnel are executing work safely, abiding by all safety program requirements
- Actively work with the project team and contractor personnel to promote a strong safety culture
- Coordinate field activities between contractors and the team as required; resolve and remove roadblocks to ensure work is being executed efficiently
- Monitoring of the contractor’s schedule and productivity rates
- Work collaboratively with contractors to develop/review project schedules and workface plans prior to mobilization that ensure safe and efficient construction work is performed
- Oversight of contractor field activities during execution of the work to ensure compliance with all contractual obligations and all site-specific procedures.
- Conduct quality inspections of completed work identifying any deficiencies and work collaboratively with the contractor to resolve
- Mechanical trade experience and qualification highly preferred, however, other trade backgrounds will be considered
- Previous experience in brown field construction execution required
- Previous experience working in an industrial environment is required; experience with remediation and deconstruction is preferred.
- Experience with rigging, hoisting, structural steel and piping is preferred
- Previous experience working at a nuclear facility is highly preferred
- Moderate computer skills required, specifically MS Office.