Business Intelligence Analyst
Description of Services
Contribute as part of a team, responsible for delivering business intelligence capabilities to support internal and external stakeholders’ information needs.
Deliver work products based on various sets of data including relevant to business areas.
• Work with a selection of technology products that must scale to the ever changing technology and increasing appetite for information from stakeholders.
• Must be able to work effectively with a team made up of in-house staff and contract resources.
• Analyzing data and preparing information results
• Gathering and documenting client requirements
• Designing and constructing BI reporting products
• Producing deliverables within specified quality standards and timeline
• Supporting quality assurance on BI deliverables
• Responding to ad-hoc information inquiries
• Perform data analysis, data quality audits/reviews.
• Escalating issues and risks, as appropriate
• Working within a multi-vendor/staff environment.
- Experience in developing and maintaining ETL solutions using Microsoft SSIS
- Experience in developing and maintaining solutions using Microsoft SSAS, SSRS
- Experience in T-SQL programming and query performance tuning
- Knowledge and experience in dimensional modelling, data marts and data warehousing
- The following will be considered as assets:
1. Microsoft SQL Server certifications
2. Knowledge and experience with Power BI, Tableau or other data visualization tools