Description of Services
- Facilitate requirements gathering and validation workshops
- Develop and document project vision(s) and approach.
SQL Server development environment
- Analyze and define business requirements for determining roles, relationships and data structures to meet business, security, privacy and operational requirements.
- Analyze and define data and information requirements needed to address business requirements for use by data modeler and architects responsible for developing logical and physical data models and/or analysis and design class models to meet business requirements.
- Work with business clients and technical teams on the design, development and implementation of business applications.
- Document, analyze and manage business requirements.
- Develop business cases.
- Produce deliverables within specified quality standards.
- Escalate issues and risks, as appropriate.
- Prepare and execute tasks in accordance with a defined project plan.
- Review and provide input on test strategies, plans, and test cases to ensure they adequately cover the defined business requirements.
- Execute tasks in accordance with control processes including schedule management, status reporting, issues, risks and change management at the project and/or program level.
- Attend necessary meetings to review schedule, status, issues, risk and change management.
- Support project team members in the analysis of issues.
- Prepare status reports, meeting minutes, change requests and other documents to management detailing tasks undertaken and timelines associated to the execution of those tasks.
- Obtain sign-off on the deliverables from the appropriate program/project sponsors.