- Proven ability to demonstrate tact and discretion in preparing, disclosing and handling information of a confidential and sensitive nature.
- Possess a strong work ethic and the skills to take initiative, and see work through
- Excellent organizational and time management skills to effectively handle issues simultaneously and meet scheduled timelines.
- Ability to analyze situations and make appropriate decisions without immediate supervision.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- An exceptional ability to think creatively to identify and resolve problems while paying attention to accuracy.
- Superior diplomacy and high levels of integrity
- Ability to mentor team members.
- Dedicated team player.
- Full working knowledge of corporate office policies and procedures.
- Exceptional knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Internet.
- Good understanding of budget process.
- Strong event planning abilities to see events through from start to finish.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and handle a number of issues simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently as well as in team environment.
Experience & Education
- A minimum of 5 to 7 years of progressively related work experience.
- A Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field, or an equivalent combination of education and recent relevant work experience.
- A minimum of 2 years of supervisory experience
- Experience working with First Nations and an understanding of First Nations health, social and information management issues will be considered an asset
- Non-profit experience would definitely be an asset.
Preference will be given to First Nations candidates. Candidates are encouraged to self-identify.