- Assist the construction management team (CMT) and contractors in the development of Level 4 construction schedules; review submitted schedules in the native file format to ensure they have sound logic and are appropriately resourced
- Analyze weekly schedule submissions for issues and productivity optimization
- Responsible to verify claimed schedule progress (based on established rules of credit)
- Work with the CMT team members to coordinate construction activities, materials and equipment required for efficient construction execution
- Support other members of the CMT in use of digital construction management tools
- Support CMT superintendents in the field as required
- Work with the commissioning team to ensure/enable efficient turnover from construction to commissioning
- Engineering degree, engineering technologist or trade background is preferred
- Previous experience working as a project/construction coordinator is required
- Experience working with Microsoft Project and Primavera
- Proficient with computers, specifically MS Office
- Previous project management or construction management experience considered an asset
*This position is located in Northern Saskatchewan at a remote site.
**This is a Camp role on a fly in fly out, working 2 weeks in / 2 weeks out, 11 hours per day.